Heat Pump, Furnace, & Air Conditioning Sales, Installation, and Maintenance
Call us out to your home so we can discuss what model of heating system will work best in your home. After conducting a heat gain and loss evaluation of your home, we will show you the benefits of each system, and how they differ from each other. Once you decide on the system you want, you’ll receive an estimate right on the spot.
After determining which system is best for your home, we are able to install your system in 6 to 7 hours. For most homes, we recommend Amana systems because of their reliability and lifetime replacement warranty.
Proper maintenance is the best way to extend the life of your system. Our spring maintenance check involves examining your entire system to ensure that it will function properly when the summer heat arrives. We’ll check Freon levels, electrical components, filter, and fan motors.
We sell Amana Units Mostly, but also Carrier and Goodman. We work on all brands, makes, and models.
Our Services Include
- Water Heaters
- Gas Unit Heaters
- Rooftop Attic Fans
- Electric Unit Heaters
- Rooftop Package Units
- Duct Work
- Heat Pumps
- Air Conditioning
- Electric Air Cleaners
Amana HVAC Best Series – Key Features
- Up to 18 SEER
- Energy Efficient Scroll Compressor
- Sound Covert
- Sound Control Top for Quiet
- Long-Lasting Amana Brand Quality and Durability
- Performance Certified in Accordance with AHRI
- Up to 95% AFUE Performance
- Two-Stage, Variable-Speed Stainless Steel Dual-Diameter Heat Exchanger
- ComfortNet Communications System
- Efficient, Quiet Variable-Speed
- Circulator Motor
- SureStart Silicon Nitride Igniter
- Auto-Comfort Mode for Enhanced Dehumidification